From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Farmers (disambiguation))
|Look up farmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A farmer is a person who engages in agriculture.
Farmer or farmers may also refer to:
- Farmers Insurance Group, an insurance carrier in the United States
- Farmers Trading Company, a department store chain in New Zealand
- Farmers' Mutual Group, former name of FMG Insurance, a mutual insurance company in New Zealand
- Farmers State Bank (disambiguation), various banks in the United States
- Farmer (revenue leasing), pays a lease to a governing power for the right to collect taxes, customs, excise, or other duties. A common practice in the past, but not any more.
- Farmer City, Illinois
- Farmers, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Farmers, Rush County, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Farmer City, Kansas, a ghost town
- Farmers, Kentucky; a census-designated place in Rowan County, Kentucky
- Farmer, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Farmer, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- Farmer, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Farmers, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Farmer, South Dakota, a town
- Farmers, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Farmer Township, Rice County, Kansas
- Farmer Township, Defiance County, Ohio
- Farmers Township, Fulton County, Illinois
- Farmers' Party (disambiguation)
- Farmer (party), a non-existent party occasionally used as a ticket by disgruntled members of the United Farmers in the 1925 and 1930 Canadian federal elections
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19 (NATO reporting name: Farmer), a Soviet fighter aircraft
- Shenyang J-6 (NATO reporting name: Farmer), the Chinese variant of the MiG-19
- FAMA, Hong Kong hip hop group
- The Farmer (opera), a 1787 English comic opera
- "Farmers", a song by LL Cool J from his 2000 album G.O.A.T.
- "The Farmer", the debut single of Thin Lizzy
- Farmer (name), a list of people bearing the surname Farmer
- George Bennett (English cricketer) (1829-1886), English cricketer
- Farmer Brooks, ring name of Canadian retired midget professional wrestler Clifford Fraser (born 1957)
- Martin Burns (1861-1937), a professional wrestler
- Farmer Burns (baseball) (1876-?), American baseball pitcher
- Farmer Kelly, American college football player (1911-1914)
- Langford Peel (1831–1867), English gunman in the American Old West
- Farmer Ray (1886-1963), American Major League Baseball pitcher in the 1910 season
- Farmer Steelman (1875-1944), American Major League Baseball catcher
- Farmer Vaughn (1864-1914), American Major League Baseball player
- Farmer Weaver (1865-1943), American Major League Baseball player
- Farmer Baronets, an extinct title in the Baronetage of Great Britain
- Farmers Classic, the name of the now defunct Los Angeles Open (tennis) tournament from 2010 to 2012
- the defendant in the landmark US Supreme Court case Pollock v. Farmers' Loan & Trust Co.
- "The Farmer", an episode of the television series Haven (season 3)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.