From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up farming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farming is the practice of cultivating crops or livestock on a farm.
Farming may also refer to:
- Farming (video gaming), performing repetitious tasks in video game to acquire items in the game
- Gold farming, the act of gathering in-game currency and items in a massively multiplayer online game to sell for (real world) money
- Baby farming, a practice in Victorian Britain involving the taking-in of an infant or child for payment
- Tax farming, the privatization of tax collection
- Factory farming, a modern form of intensive farming
- The Farming Game, a board game simulating the economics of a small farm
- Outsourcing or "farming out"
- Farm (disambiguation)
- Farmer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.