|Look up farming or agriculture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farming or agriculture is the practice of cultivating crops, livestock or fungi on a farm.
- Animal farming, the cultivation of livestock
- Intensive animal farming, aka factory farming
- Fish farming, raising fish commercially in tanks or enclosures
- Fungus farming, the process of producing food, medicine, and other products by the farming of mushrooms and other fungi
- Horticulture, the cultivation of plants
Farming may also refer to:
- Baby farming, a practice in Victorian Britain involving the taking-in of an infant or child for payment
- Tax farming, the privatization of tax collection
- Farming, Minnesota
- Farming (video gaming), performing repetitious tasks in video game to acquire items in the game
- Gold farming, the act of gathering in-game currency and items in a massively multiplayer online game to sell for (real world) money
- Farming (film), upcoming British film from Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
- Cultivation (disambiguation)
- Farm (disambiguation)
- Farmer (disambiguation)
- Outsourcing or "farming out"
- All pages with a title containing Farming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.