Fast Web Media
Fast Web Media is a Manchester-based marketing agency. The company provides clients with digital marketing services, specialising in SEO, technical development, design and UX, content and social media. Fast Web Media has won many awards throughout its history, most recently picking up the award for Most Innovative Campaign at the UK Search Awards 2018 for its work with blu E-Cigarettes.
|Founded||7th July 1994 (as Fleetness 202)|
|Parent||Inc & Co Group|
Founded in 1994, Fast Web Media (then known as Fleetness 202 and later as Hercules Communications) initially focused on website development, with one of its first projects being the production of the first Premier League website. In 1998, the company was bought by Fast Search & Transfer ASA (now known as Microsoft Development Center Norway), a major infrastructure corporation focusing on internet search as well as image and video software.
Over the years, Fast Web Media has worked with a number of clients from a wide range of different industries, most notably:
In July 2019, Fast Web Media was acquired by Inc & Co Group
Fast Web Media has had a range of different offices in the Manchester and Salford areas, with the most recent being:
- Ducie House, Ducie Street, Manchester (1996 - 1999)
- Sunlight House, Quay Street, Manchester (1999 - 2008)
- Armstrong House, Brancaster Road, Manchester (2008 - 2011)
- Digital World Centre, Lowry Plaza, Salford (2011 - 2017)
- Waterhouse, Spring Gardens, Manchester (2017 - Present)
Fast Web Media has won several awards relating to SEO and broader digital marketing services. Some of the awards include:
- 2007 - Best Search Targeting for Fantasy Premier League at Big Chip Awards
- 2012 - Grand Prix for weatherFIT at the European Search Awards
- 2012 - Best Integrated Campaign at the European Search Awards
- 2012 - Best SEO Campaign at the European Search Awards
- 2012 - Best PPC Management Software for weatherFIT at the UK Search Awards
- 2013 - Best Use of Search Marketing for weatherFIT at the Rev Awards
- 2018 - Most Innovative Campaign for Giving blu A Voice at the UK Search Awards
- "2018 Winners | UK Search Awards". www.searchawards.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Fast Web Media returns to the heart of Manchester". The Drum. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Fast Web Media | The Big Chip Awards". bigchipawards.com. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "2012 Winners | European Search Awards". www.europeansearchawards.com. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Winners and Shortlisted Entries Search 2013 | RevAwards". web.archive.org. 2013-06-10. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Winners 2012 UK Search Awards Winners". web.archive.org. 2012-11-10. Retrieved 2019-09-09.