|Political party||Peoples Democratic Party|
|Alma mater||Ahmadu Bello University|
Honourable Fateema Mohammed was born to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Audu. Mohammed in Borno State. She is a Nigerian politician and member of the Ifako-Ijaiye constituency in Lagos State, Nigeria. Convener/Founder of Fateema Mohammed Foundation.
Education and personal life
She attended Command Children School, Bonny Camp Lagos, Command Secondary School, Ipaja before proceeding to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. She is a graduate of Microbiology from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
A member of the Ifako-Ijaye constituency in Lagos state. Fatima Mohammed started her political foray in 1999 with Alliance for Democracy (AD) where she served actively in various assignments including as PRS in the then Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Organization (BATCO). She was the arrowhead of Jimi Agbaje gubernatorial campaign in 2007.
She was a member of Jimi Agbaje Campaign Team, Lagos State (PDP Gubernatorial Candidate 2007). She was the coordinator of Aeroland Campaign Team (Senate in 2015). Director General, Atikunation - Atiku Support group for 2019 presidential election, 2017 till Date. Mohammed has openly declared support to Atiku Abubakar to be the winner of the upcoming 2019 general election in Nigeria.
- "Hon Fatima Mohammed ( PDP's House of Representative Candidate for Ifako/Ijaiye Fed Constituency )". www.lagosvoice.com. Retrieved 28 September 2018.
- PROXY. "Hon. Fateema Mohammed Official Website". fateemamohammed.org. Retrieved 28 September 2018.
- "A lot of things have been fabricated about me -Fateema Mohammed - The Octopus News". www.theoctopusnews.com. Retrieved 28 September 2018.
- "POLITICSOnly Atiku can get Nigeria working again – Mohammed".
- "Why I'm passionate about Atiku–Fateema Mohammed". The Sun Nigeria. 6 January 2018. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
|This article about a Nigerian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|