From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fattah (Fattāḥ فتاح) is one of the names of God in Islam, meaning "Opener" or "Victory Giver". Also used as a personal name:
- Omer Fattah Hussain, Iraqi Kurdistani politician
- Tamar Fattah Ramadhan Kuchar, Kurdistan Democratic Party politician
- Chaka Fattah, Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives
- Parviz Fattah, Iranian politician
- Fattah, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fattah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.