Jump to navigation Jump to search
Favoritism or favouritism may refer to:
- In-group favoritism, a pattern of favoring members of one's own group
- Outgroup favoritism, positive regard for groups to which one does not belong; see System justification
- Ingroups and outgroups, social groups to which one identifies or does not identify as being a member
- Bias, inclination toward or against an individual, group, or ideology
- Favor (disambiguation)
- Favorite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Favoritism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.