Félix Aznar is a Spanish skier who has served as para-alpine guide for Paralympic skiers including Andrés Boira and Gabriel Gorce, skiing with Gorce at the 2010 Winter Paralympics in Vancouver. He has competed in the European Cup and the IPC Alpine Skiing World Cup as a guide skier.
Skiing with Boira, Aznar finished 2006/2007 European Cup season in second place. At the 2007 Paralympic Winter World Cup, he earned a medal. At the March 2008 Italian National Championships, Boria and Aznar finished second in the Super G, were disqualified in the Giant Slalom and finished second in the Slalom. At the last round of the European Cup in March 2008, an event held in La Molina, Spain, Boria and Aznar were some of the Spanish skiers competing at the event. He finished the 2007/2008 European Cup season in eighth place after the five test events.
At the February 2009 IPC Alpine Skiing World Championships, while continuing to ski with Boira, Aznar finished sixth in the Super Combined event. In March 2009, he competed at the European Cup Alpine Skiing for the Disabled. He finished first in the slalom event. He finished fifth in the giant slalom, seventh in Super G and eighth in Super Combined. Overall, the pair finished fourth with 475 points. In November 2009, he attended an event in Madrid organised by Programa de Alto Rendimiento Paralímpico (Programa ARPA) as part of the preparation for the Vancouver Games as Gorce's guide skier. Following this, he participated in additional team training at Centro de Tecnificación de La Cerdanya (Gerona).
Before departing for Vancouver for the 2010 Games, Aznar participated in a departure ceremony attended by State SEcretary for Sport Jaime Lissavetzky, secretary general of Social Policy Francisco Moza, the President of the Spanish Paralympic Committee Miguel Carballeda, and managing director of the Spanish Paralympic Committee Alberto Jofre. His youth was one of the contributing factors in being chosen for the 2010 Paralympic team as the Spanish Paralympic Committee believed investing in him then would result in a skier who would be around for several Paralympic Games. The whole Spanish team arrived in Whistler ahead of the 2010 Games by 7 February. He was Gabriel Gorce's guide during the Games. Skier and guide shared a room in the Paralympic Village during the Games. The pair did not finish and were disqualified from the downhill event after Gorce missed a gate. Fog in Vancouver resulted in a change in scheduling for his ski events. Following the Games, the Spanish Paralympic team attended a welcome back celebration at the ONCE Foundation that was also attended by Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo.
- "Solidaridad Digital – Anna Cohí, campeona de Slalom y Gigante en la Copa de Europa de Esquí" (in Spanish). Spain: Solidaridaddigital.es. 30 March 2009. Archived from the original on 22 March 2014. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Jon Santacana Subcampeón de Europa – Esquí Adaptado" (in Spanish). Spain: Nevasport.com. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Exito español en la 1ª copa paralímpica del mundo de invierno – Esquí Adaptado" (in Spanish). Spain: Nevasport.com. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Tres esquiadores ciegos en el Campeonato de Italia – Esquí Adaptado" (in Spanish). Spain: Nevasport.com. 11 March 2008. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Final del campeonato de Europa en La Molina – Esquí Adaptado" (in Spanish). Spain: Nevasport.com. 27 March 2008. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Santacana gana su primer oro en la supercombinada | Solidaridad". El Mundo (in Spanish). Spain. 23 February 2009. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Solidaridad Digital – Los esquiadores paralímpicos se concentran en Madrid con la mirada puesta en Vancouver 2010" (in Spanish). Spain: Solidaridaddigital.es. 10 November 2009. Archived from the original on 16 December 2013. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Noticias EFE. "Santacana, Cohí, Boira y Gorce representantes españoles en Aspen." (in Spanish). Spain: Hoy.es. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Diario de Mallorca. "Ursula Pueyo aspira al 'top ten' en gigante o eslalon – Diario de Mallorca" (in Spanish). Spain: Diariodemallorca.es. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Solidaridad Digital – El Comité Paralímpico Español cree que el balance de los Juegos es "muy satisfactorio"" (in Spanish). Spain: Solidaridaddigital.es. 22 March 2010. Archived from the original on 21 March 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "El equipo paralímpico español ya se encuentra en Whistler". Marca (in Spanish). Spain. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Así es la Villa Paralímpica de Whistler". Marca (in Spanish). Spain. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Global Mirrorcomm – Desojo Luciano. "Libertad Balear. El diario digital de Baleares " Jon Santacana se proclama campeĂłn paralĂmpico en descenso" (in Spanish). Spain: Libertadbalear.com. Archived from the original on 27 August 2016. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Comite de Competicion modifica calendario de esqui alpino por el mal tiempo" (in Spanish). Spain: terra. 14 March 2010. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "La infanta Elena al Equipo Paralímpico Español: "Gracias por vuestro afán de superación"". Marca (in Spanish). Spain. 25 March 2010. Retrieved 26 January 2013.