This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He creates light, emotional, minimalist soundscapes by combining several styles, and samples from classical, jazz and old television recordings overlaid with instrumental performances by himself and other guest artists. His music has been described by his record label as 'indietronica' and is similar in some ways to Boards of Canada and Iceland's múm.
- Thin Shoes in June (on CD) (2001)
- 4/4 Down the Stairs (on CD) (2002)
- Dark Days Exit (on CD and LP) (2005)
- Whistling In Tongues (12") (2006)
- Deaf Safari (on CD) (2015)