|Known for||The Night of the Broken Glass (2018)|
Feroz Rather is a Kashmiri novelist. 
Feroz Rather studied English literature in New Delhi, worked with Random House, and did his MFA program from California State University Fresno. He is currently a doctoral candidate of creative writing at Florida State University.
His stories, essays and interviews have appeared in Chicago Review of Books, The Common, The Kenyon Review, The Ploughshares Blog, The Millions, The Rumpus, Barrelhouse, Caravan, and in Mad Heart, Be Brave: On the Poetry of Agha Shahid Ali published by Michigan University Press.
His debut novel, The Night of Broken Glass, published by HarperCollins in South Asia, was nominated for the First Book Award by the Ninth Mumbai International Literary Festival.
- A Kashmiri rebel lingers in the home of the policeman who killed him in this unsettling short story https://scroll.in/article/881991/a-kashmiri-rebel-lingers-in-the-home-of-the-policeman-who-killed-him-in-this-unsettling-short-story. Scroll.in Retrieved 30 September 2018
- Cha: An Asian Literary Journal https://www.asiancha.com/content/view/1172/345/
- Bhat, Adil. "Dirty sands of time: Review of 'The Night of Broken Glass' by Feroz Rather". The Hindu. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- Maqbool, Majid. Between memory and lane. https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/blink/read/feroz-rather-night-of-broken-glass-review/article24714893.ece Business Line Retrieved 30 September 2018
- Feroz Rather: Kashmir’s New Story Teller Emerges https://kashmirlife.net/feroz-rather-kashmirs-new-story-teller-emerges-178712/ Kashmir Life Retrieved 30 September 2018