From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up figueira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Figueira may refer to:
- Figueira da Foz, a city and municipality in the district of Coimbra
- Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, a municipality in the district of Guarda
- Figueira (Faro), a village in the municipality of Faro
- Figueira, a civil parish in the municipality of Lamego
- Figueira, a civil parish in the municipality of Penafiel
- Figueira (Proença a Nova), a village in the civil parish of Sobreira Formosa
- Fig tree, the literal translation of Portuguese "figueira".
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.