Finnish III Corps (Continuation War)
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The corps advanced towards Ukhta and Kestenga. After the German advance in the north had stalled the corps was reinforced with SS Division Nord. This attack stalled too and the corps was never able to reach its goal, the Murmansk railroad.
In 1944 the corps was moved to the Karelian Isthmus, without its German components.
- 3rd Division
- SS Division Nord - attached on 19 July 1941
- Panzer-Abteilung 40 - attached on 19 July 1941
- Division J - Divisioona J, disbanded in 1942
- Border Guard battalion 8 - Rajajääkäripataljoona 8
- Border Guard battalion 9 - Rajajääkäripataljoona 9
|This article about the military of Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|