Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up firepower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firepower is a military concept rooted in the ability to direct a heavy weight of metal onto the enemy or enemy possession.
Fire power or Firepower may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Firepower (film), a 1979 film starring Sophia Loren, James Coburn, O.J. Simpson, Eli Wallach and Victor Mature
- Firepower, 1993 action film with Chad McQueen and Gary Daniels
- "Firepower", an episode of Discovery Channel series Future Weapons
- Firepower (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Firepower: The Most Spectacular Fraud in Australian History, investigative book by Gerard Ryle into the Firepower fuel pill fraud
- Firepower (pinball), a 1980 pinball game designed by Steve Ritchie and released by Williams
- Fire Power (video game), a tank action game for the Amiga and DOS
- Firepower (computer game), an expansion pack for Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle for Europe
- Fire Power, a 1978 album by Legs Diamond
- Firepower, a 1984 album by Chateaux
- Firepower (Judas Priest album), a 2018 album by Judas Priest
- "Firepower", a song by Robert Fripp The First Day (David Sylvian and Robert Fripp album) Damage: Live
- "FirePower", a song by Raven from their 1982 album Wiped Out
- "Firepower", a song by Bamboo Mañalac from Bless This Mess (Bamboo Mañalac album)
- "Firepower", a song from Put It On sampled by Datsik
- "Fire Power", a song by American electronic artist Wolfgang Gartner from his 2009 single "Fire Power/Latin Fever"
- Firepower – The Royal Artillery Museum, a military museum in Woolwich, London, England
- Chrysler Firepower, a Dodge Viper-based concept car produced under the Chrysler brand
- Firepower International, an Australian fraud case
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto, a 2009 boxing event
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firepower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.