|Full name||Flavien Belson Bengaber|
|Date of birth||22 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Sainte-Adresse, France|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2008–2009||Milton Keynes Dons||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:19, 9 January 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14:41, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
Belson previously played for English club Milton Keynes Dons, but was released following the 2008–09 season. After leaving the English club, he played on the reserve team of his former club Metz before joining Cannes in 2010. After featuring with Cannes in three matches, Belson was released from the club. He went on a trial with Red Star Saint-Ouen before joining his Dives in January 2011.
On 16 September 2011, Belson signed for Football League One side Yeovil Town on a short term contract until January 2012, and he made his début in a 3-0 loss against Carlisle United but received a first-half red card after a second bookable offence. Belson was released following just the one appearance at the end of his contract in early January 2012 along with Abdulai Bell-Baggie, Alan O'Brien and Kerrea Gilbert.
- "Six players go in Dons clear-out". MK Citizen. 19 May 2009.
- "Absolutely Flav-ulous". Yeovil Town FC. 16 September 2011.
- "Yeovil 0-3 Carlisle". BBC Sport. 15 October 2011.
- "Yeovil Town release four but re-sign Watford's Gavin Massey". BBC Sport. 4 January 2012.
- Flavien Belson – French league stats at LFP
- Profile at L'Equipe.fr (in French)
- Flavien Belson at Soccerbase
- Flavien Belson at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|