Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flexible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flexible may refer to:
Science and technology
- Power cord, a flexible electrical cable.
- Flexible cable, an Electrical cable as used on electrical appliances
- Flexible electronics
- Flexible response
- Flexible-fuel vehicle
- Flexible rake receiver
- Flexible AC transmission system
- Semi-flexible rod polymer
- Flexible algebra, in non-associative algebras, for example alternative algebras
- Flexible single master operation
- "Flexible", a song by Depeche Mode
- Flexible mold
- Flextime, a variable work schedule
- Flexible spending account, a tax-advantaged savings account
- Flexible baton round, fired as a shotgun shell
- Flxible, originally the Flexible Sidecar Co.
- Flexibility (disambiguation)
- Bendable (disambiguation)
- Rollable (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Flexible
- All pages with titles containing Flexible
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flexible.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.