Flint Gregory Hunt
Flint Gregory Hunt (ca. 1958 – July 2, 1997) was a convicted murderer executed by the State of Maryland in 1997. Hunt shot Baltimore police officer Vincent Adolfo twice in an East Baltimore alley on November 18, 1985 after Adolfo spotted him running from a stolen Cadillac. He was captured five days later at a bus station in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In June 1986, a Baltimore jury convicted Hunt of first degree murder, and he was sentenced to death the following month. Eleven years later, Hunt was executed by lethal injection at the Maryland State Penitentiary, at the age of 38.
- List of individuals executed in Maryland
- Capital punishment in Maryland
- Capital punishment in the United States
- Capital Punishment History – Persons Executed in Maryland since 1923. Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services. Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- U.S. Executions Since 1976. The Clark County Prosecuting Attorney. Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- Jennifer McMenamin. State has long history of capital punishment. The Baltimore Sun (2005-12-06). Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- Jennifer McMenamin. Key death penalty dates. The Baltimore Sun (2007-01-26). Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- Michael Stark. The Race to Kill in Maryland. Washington Peace Letter (June 1998). Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
|This United States biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|