Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fon may refer to:
- Fon (company), a Wi-Fi provider
- Fon (title), a traditional title for a ruler in Cameroon
- Bryn Fôn (born 1954), Welsh actor and musician
- Federation of Ontario Naturalists, now Ontario Nature, a Canadian environmental organization
- Fiber-optic network
- Fish On Next, a video game
- Fon language, spoken by the Fon people
- Fon people, a major West African ethnic and linguistic group
- FON University, in Macedonia
- Freedom of navigation
- Funding Opportunity Number, assigned by United States federal agencies to available grants
- Fundusz Obrony Narodowej, or Fund for National Defense, a collection attempt in Poland prior to World War II
- Sprint Corporation
- The chemistry mnemonic "FON", used for determining which elements hydrogen forms hydrogen bonds with.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.