|Look up fon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fon may refer to:
- Fon (company), a Wi-Fi provider
- Fon (title), a traditional title for a ruler in Cameroon
- Bryn Fôn (born 1954), Welsh actor and musician
- Federation of Ontario Naturalists, now Ontario Nature, a Canadian environmental organization
- Fiber-optic network
- Fish On Next, a video game
- Fon language, spoken by the Fon people
- Fon people, a major West African ethnic and linguistic group
- FON University, in Macedonia
- Freedom of navigation
- Funding Opportunity Number, assigned by United States federal agencies to available grants
- Fundusz Obrony Narodowej, or Fund for National Defense, a collection attempt in Poland prior to World War II
- Sprint Corporation
- The chemistry mnemonic "FON", used for determining which elements hydrogen forms hydrogen bonds with.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.