From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up forte or forté in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forte or Forté may refer to:
- Forte (music), a musical dynamic meaning "loudly" or "strong"
- Forte number, an ordering given to every pitch class set
- Forte (notation program), a suite of musical score notation programs
- Forte Drum and Bugle Corps, a Drum and Bugle Corps based in Grand Prairie, Texas
- Forte (vocal group), a classical crossover singing trio
- Forte 4GL, a proprietary application server
- Forté Agent, an email and news client used on the Windows operating system
- Forte TeamWare, a family of development environments from Sun Microsystems
- NetBeans IDE, formerly Forté for Java
- Forté Internet Software, makers of Forté Agent
- Forte Land, a large-scale real estate company in Shanghai, China
- Forte Group, a former British hotel company
- Forte Design Systems, a high level synthesis software company in San Jose, California
- Trust House Forte, a British hotel and catering firm
- Forte Stollen, a character from the Galaxy Angel anime
- Bass (Mega Man) or Forte, a character in Mega Man
- Bass.EXE or Forte, a character from the MegaMan NT Warrior series
- Forte, a character in Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Forte (surname)
- 8780 Forte, a main-belt minor planet
- FORTE, the Fast On-orbit Rapid Recording of Transient Events satellite
- Forte-class frigate, two French Navy warships
- French frigate Forte (1794), in service 1794–1801
- Forte (fencing), a fencing term for the "strong" part of the blade
- Forte (typeface), by the Monotype Corporation included in various editions of Microsoft Office
- Kia Forte, a mid-size sedan car
- Fort (disambiguation)
- Fortes (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Forte"
- All pages beginning with "Forte"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.