Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Foss (surname), people with the last name Foss
- Foss Shanahan (1910-1964), New Zealand diplomat
- Foss Westcott (1863-1949), English bishop.
- Tom Foss, fictional character from Kyle XY
- Foss Gly, fictional character from two Clive Cussler novels, Night Probe! and Cyclops
- Foss, Oklahoma, town in Washita County, Oklahoma, United States
- Foss, Oregon, community in Tillamook County, Oregon, United States
- Foss Dyke, oldest canal in England
- Foss River Falls, American waterfall
- Foss State Park, state park located in Washita County, Oklahoma, United States
- Janet's Foss, English waterfall
- River Foss, river in North Yorkshire, England
- Foss House, home in New Brighton, Minnesota, United States
- Foss and Wells House, home in Jordan, Minnesota, United States
- Horatio G. Foss House, home in Auburn, Maine, United States
- Foss A/S, Danish company that develops analytical instruments for agricultural and food industries
- Foss (cat), the pet of Edward Lear
- Foss Islands Branch Line, railway branch line in York, England
- Foss Maritime (formerly Foss Launch and Tug Company), a tugboat and shipping company
- Foss v Harbottle, English precedent on corporate law
- Arthur Foss, one of the oldest wooden-hulled tugboats afloat in the United States
- Full Option Science System, a research-based K-8 science curriculum.
- USS Foss (DE-59), American Buckley-class destroyer escort
- Foss, meaning waterfall in Icelandic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.