Fostoria Metropolitan Airport
|Fostoria Metropolitan Airport|
|Owner||City of Fostoria|
|Elevation AMSL||752 ft / 229 m|
Fostoria Metropolitan Airport (ICAO: KFZI, FAA LID: FZI) is a city-owned public airport two miles northeast of Fostoria, Ohio. The FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009-2013 classified it as a general aviation airport.
In the year ending May 19, 2008 the airport had 7,900 aircraft operations, average 21 per day: 95% general aviation and 5% air taxi. 14 aircraft were then based at this airport: 93% single-engine and 7% jet.
Recently the Fixed Based Operator (FBO) David Sniffen III was recognized by the Ohio Aviation Association as the 2010 Airport Manager of the year for the state of Ohio.
- FAA Airport Master Record for FZI ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 17 December 2009.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2009-2013
- Aerial photo as of 6 May 1995 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for FZI, effective July 20, 2017
- Resources for this airport: