Jump to navigation Jump to search
Four boxes may refer to:
- Four Boxes Gallery, an art gallery in Krabbesholm Højskole, Denmark
- Four Boxes (film), a 2009 horror movie
- Four Boxes (Play), a play by Bahram Beyzai
- Four boxes test, used to measure postoperative cognitive dysfunction
- Four boxes of liberty, the concept that liberty rests on four boxes: soap, ballot, jury and cartridge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Four boxes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.