Franco Silva and Dawn Addams
in the film Mizar (1954)
18 February 1920
|Died||10 November 1995
Franco Silva (18 February 1920 – 10 November 1995) was an Italian actor.
Born in Genoa as Francesco Vistarini, Silva moved in Rome to attend the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia, from which he graduated in 1938; the following year he made his film debut in Ho visto brillare le stelle. Silva was mainly active between the 1950s and the mid-1960s; he was also active on stage and on television. Silva was the father of actress Mita Medici.
- The Lion of Amalfi (1950)
- The Queen of Sheba (1952)
- Frine, Courtesan of Orient (1953)
- Mizar (Frogwoman) (1954)
- Allow Me, Daddy! (1956)
- Song of Naples (1957)
- Adorabili e bugiarde (1958)
- Hannibal (1959)
- The Mongols (1961)
- The Count of Monte Cristo (1961)
- Charge of the Black Lancers (1962)
- The Tough and the Mighty (1969)
- The Assassination of Matteotti (1973)
- Spasmo (1974)
- Patrick Still Lives (1980)
- Enrico Lancia; Roberto Poppi; Fabio Melelli; Mario Pecorari. Gli Attori - Vol.3. Gremese Editore.
- "Morto l'attore Franco Silva". La Stampa. 12 November 1995.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|