Frank Barat at SOAS 2014
|Occupation||Activist, author, film producer|
|Notable works||As Editor:|
Frank Barat is a French activist, author and film producer. He was the coordinator of the Russell Tribunal on Palestine from 2008 until 2014. He is the co-founder of BARC Productions, a film production company, created in Brussels in February 2019. He has edited books with Noam Chomsky, Ilan Pappé, Ken Loach and Angela Davis. He was part of the founding team of the Festival Ciné-Palestine  in Paris and the Palestine with Love  festival in Brussels.
Barat has written for The Nation, Al Jazeera English, Jadaliyya, The New Internationalist, The Electronic Intifada, The Palestine Chronicle, Middle East Eye, Ceasefire Magazine, ROAR Magazine, Counterpunch and Mondoweiss
- Editor: Gaza in Crisis: Reflections on Israel's War Against the Palestinians by Noam Chomsky (Haymarket Books, 2010)
- Editor: On Palestine (Haymarket Books, 2015)
- Contributor: Defier le recit des puissants (Defying The Mighty) By Ken Loach Indigène Editions 2014,)
- Editor: Freedom Is A Constant Struggle, Palestine, and the Foundations of a Movement By Angela Davis Haymarket Books 2016’’
- Co-Author: (with Asa Winstanley): Corporate Complicity in Israel's Occupation Evidence from the London Session of the Russell Tribunal on Palestine.
- Director/Producer: Nine days In Palestine, 2008. During the winter of 2007 a group of 18 people took part in a study tour with the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions. The aim was to gain a better understanding of the situation by witnessing the facts on the ground.
- Director/Producer: Life Under Occupation, 2008. A documentary about life in Palestine and more especially in Nablus, the biggest city of the West Bank.
- London Recruits, 2020. Co-producer, London Recruits, 2020. A Barefoot Rascals production in association with BARC Productions. During the 60s and 70s young revolutionaries, recruited in London, undertook daring missions inside Apartheid South Africa for the ANC. Director & Producer: Gordon Main.
Selected Television Interviews
- After Brussels Attack, Will Response Be More War or a Look at the Root Causes of Terrorism? Interview by US TV Channel, Democracy Now! March 2016. 
- Global Palestine and worldwide solidarity - Frank Barat - Part 2. Frank Barat speaks at the University of Chile Faculty of Law, focusing on Global Palestine, worldwide solidarity and the need to remain optimistic.
- How Can we solve the Israeli Palestine Problem? Barat Speaks as the coordinator of the Russell Tribunal on Palestine
- "The Russell Tribunal on Palestine". The Russell Tribunal on Palestine.
- "Frank Barat". Screen Brussels.
- "Homepage | Festival Ciné Palestine". festivalpalestine.paris.
- "PALESTINE WITH LOVE". BOZAR.
- "Frank Barat". The Nation.
- "Frank Barat". Al Jazera.
- "Frank Barat". Jadaliyya.
- "Author Details". The New Internationalist.
- "Frank Barat". The Electronic Intifada.
- "What Hope is there?". The Palestine Chronicle.
- "Barat". The Middle East Eye.
- "Frank Barat". Cease Fire Magazine.
- "Frank Barat - Resilliance". ROAR Magazine.
- "An Interview with Roger Waters". Counterpunch.
- "'Palestine Place' comes to London, and the west will never be the same". Mondoweiss.
- Noam, Chomsky (November 2010). Gaza In Crisis. Haymarket Books. ISBN 1608460975.
- Chomsky, Noam (April 2015). [1608464709 On Palestine] Check
|url=value (help). Haymarket Books. ISBN 1608464709.
- Loach, Ken (June 2014). Défier Le Récit Des Puissants. Indigène Editions. ISBN 979-1090354531.
- Davis, Angela (2016). Freedom Is A Constant Struggle. Haymarket Books. ISBN 1608465640.
- Barat, Frank (December 2011). Corporate Complicity In Israel’s Occupation. Pluto Press. ISBN 0745331602.
- Barat, Frank. "Life Under Occupation". Archive.org.
- Main, Gordon. "London Recruits". London Recruits Film.
- Barat, Frank. "After Brussels Attack, Will Response Be More War or a Look at the Root Causes of Terrorism". Democracy Now!.
- Barat, Frank. "Global Palestine and worldwide solidarity". YouTube.
- Moukaddem, Sami. "How Can We solve the Palestinian Israeli Problem?". Palestine Israel Problem. Abalabal. Retrieved July 2012. Check date values in: