|Full name||Franklyn Hinds|
8 May 1967 |
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium pace|
Source: , 23 September 2007
Franklyn Hinds (born 8 May 1967 in the Cayman Islands) is a Cayman Islands cricketer. A right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pace bowler, he has played for the Cayman Islands national cricket team since 2000.
Franklyn Hinds first played cricket for the Cayman Islands in August 2000, when he played against Bermuda and the USA in the Americas Championship at the Maple Leaf Cricket Club in King City, Ontario. Later that year, he made his List A debut against Guyana in October as part of the Red Stripe Bowl. He played three more matches in the tournament.
After this, he spent some time out of the Cayman Islands side, returning to take part in the 2004 Americas Championship in Bermuda. The following year he played in the repêchage tournament for the 2005 ICC Trophy in Kuala Lumpur in February 2005. Later that year, he made his first-class debut, playing against Bermuda and Canada at the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club as part of the 2005 ICC Intercontinental Cup.
He most recently represented the Cayman Islands in Division Three of the World Cricket League in Darwin, Australia, where he was awarded the man of the match award against Hong Kong after taking 4/22 as Hong Kong were bowled out for 67.
- Cricinfo profile
- Cricket Archive profile
- Teams played for by Franklyn Hinds at Cricket Archive
- Other matches played by Franklyn Hinds at Cricket Archive
- List A matches played by Franklyn Hinds at Cricket Archive
- First-class matches played by Franklyn Hinds at Cricket Archive
- Twenty20 matches played by Franklyn Hinds at Cricket Archive
- 2007 ICC World Cricket League Division Three squads Archived June 12, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. at CricketEurope - name spelt as Franklin
- Scorecard of Cayman Islands v Hong Kong, 28 May 2007 at Cricket Archive