Jump to navigation Jump to search
Free Play may refer to:
- "Free Play", the creative activity of spontaneous free improvisation, by children, by artists, and people of all kinds, as described in the book Free Play: Improvisation in Life and Art, 1990, by Stephen Nachmanovitch – also a 1984 recording of that title by Stephen Nachmanovitch and Ron Fein
- Free play (Derrida), a philosophical concept devised by Jacques Derrida
- Freeplay Energy, a British portable appliance manufacturer and distributor
- Freeplay Replay, a 1990s lottery game played in Iowa
- Freeplay (Festival), the short name for the Freeplay Independent Games Festival from Australia
- A play with a defensive penalty (gridiron football), which gives the offense the opportunity to accept either the outcome of the play or the penalty
- An arcade machine mode where no coins are needed to play
- A show hosted by Meg Turney, and Ryan Haywood that was produced by Rooster Teeth
- A piece of music that is a radio DJ's personal choice rather than chosen from the station's playlist
- A retro arcade chain in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free Play.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.