From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up front in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up frontal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Front may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
In film and television
- The Front, a 1976 film
- "The Front" (The Simpsons), a 1993 episode of the TV series The Simpsons
- "The Front" (The Blacklist), a 2014 episode of the TV series The Blacklist
- Rebecca Front (born 1964), an English comedy actress
- Front TV, a Toronto broadcast design and branding firm
- The Front (band), an American rock band signed to Columbia Records and active in the 1980s and early 1990s
- The Front (Canadian band), a Canadian studio band from the 1980s
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Front (magazine), a British men's magazine
- Front Illustrated Paper, a publication of the Yugoslav Peoples Army
- The Front, now part of the Delaware Park-Front Park System, in Buffalo, New York, US
- Front, Piedmont, an Italian municipality
- Front, California, former name of Brown, California
In science and technology
- Front (physics), a solution connecting two steady states.
- Front (sociology), or mask, in dramaturgy
- Front (oceanography), a place where two water masses come together in the ocean
- Front and back, descriptors of phonemes in linguistics
- Front vowel, a class of vowel sounds, in linguistics
- Ice front of a glacier
- Weather front, a boundary separating air masses, and the cause of most weather phenomena
- Front (military), a geographical area where armies are engaged in conflict
- Front (military formation), roughly, an army group, especially in eastern Europe
- Front organization, any entity set up by and controlled by another organization
- Grill (jewelry), also known as "front", jewelry for teeth
- All pages beginning with "Front"
- All pages with a title containing Front
- All pages beginning with "Frontal"
- All pages with a title containing Frontal
- Fronting (disambiguation)
- Front end (disambiguation)
- In politics: Popular front, United front, National Front
- In anatomy:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.