|Full name||Fu Yubin|
|Date of birth||9 August 1963|
|Place of birth||Dalian, China|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10.1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Fu Yubin (Chinese: 傅玉斌 born 9 August 1963) is a former Chinese football Goalkeeper who spent is whole career for Liaoning where he won several Chinese league titles and the 1990 Asian Club Championship. In his international career he represented China in the 1992 Asian Cup where he aided them to a third-place finish.
Fu Yubin started his career within the 1983 Chinese league season for Liaoning and despite being relevantly short for a goalkeeper he eventually established himself within the team that went on to win the 1985 Chinese league season. This soon saw him called up to the Chinese national team where he was part of the squad that was unexpectedly knocked out by Hong-Kong in the 1986 FIFA World Cup qualification campaign. While he didn't actually play within the game the humbling experience spurred him on and he went on aid his club to be the most dominant team within the league as well helping the team win its first continental championship when they won the 1990 Asian Club Championship. He then went on to establish himself as China's first choice goalkeeper and aided them to a third-place finish after beating United Arab Emirates in a 4-3 penalty shootout. Fu retired by the end of the 1994 league season and moved away from football to join the Chinese entertainment business.
- Asian Club Championship: 1990
- Chinese Jia-A League: 1985, 1987, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
- Chinese FA Cup: 1984, 1986
- China 1985 at rsssf.com 22 Oct 2009 Retrieved 2012-11-22
- 资料：中国足球“519惨案” at news.xinhuanet.com 2007-12-03 Retrieved 2012-11-22
- Champions' Cup 1989/90 at rsssf.com 12 Nov 2003 Retrieved 2012-11-22
- Asian Cup 1992 Japan .:. 3. Platz at weltfussball.de 8. November 1992 Retrieved 2012-11-22
- 傅玉斌：退役国门成了演艺界红人 at dalianxinwen.com 2011-05-21 Retrieved 2012-11-22