Full House (disambiguation)
Full house generally refers to a hand in the game of poker, but it may also refer literally to a situation in which the maximum capacity of a place is filled with people.
Full House is an American television family sitcom series that ran from 1987 to 1995.
The phrase may also refer to:
- Full House (UK TV series), a British television series (1985)
- Full House (2004 TV series), a Korean mini-series (2004)
- Full House (2009 TV series), a Philippine remake of the Korean series (2009)
- Super Junior Full House, a Korean reality show with boyband Super Junior
- Full House (Wes Montgomery album), a 1962 album
- Full House (Fairport Convention album), a 1970 album
- Full House (The Dooleys album), a 1980 album
- Live Full House, a 1972 album by The J. Geils Band
- Full House (John Farnham album), a 1991 live album
- Full House: The Spread of Excellence from Plato to Darwin, a book by Stephen J. Gould
- Full House (manhwa), a South Korean manhwa series
- A scoring combination in Yahtzee, located in the Yahtzee#Lower section
- A rugby football term, meaning scoring points by all four possible methods
- A Full house or full count is a baseball and softball term, meaning that a pitcher has delivered three balls and two strikes to a batter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.