M2 (エムツー Emu Tsū) was an automobile manufacturer and subsidiary of the Mazda Motor Corporation. The company has existed from 1991 to 1995 and was also known under its nickname Mazda Two. M2 was responsible for the development and the production of vehicle parts, such as bodykits. The headquarters was inside the M2 Building in Tokyo, Japan. The showrooms of complete vehicles was inside the affiliated Setagaya Matsudarotari (Mazda Rotary) Building. The company was closed in 1995 and was a victim of the financial crisis of 1995. The vehicles of the brand were produced in only small numbers, making them a high priority for collectors. All known M2 vehicles are currently registered in Japan.
|M2 model||Original Mazda model||Production numbers|
|M2 1001||Eunos Roadster||300 units (1991-1992)|
|M2 1002||Eunos Roadster||40 units (only 1992)|
|M2 1003||Eunos Roadster|
|M2 1005||Eunos Roadster|
|M2 1006||Eunos Roadster|
|M2 1007 ||Eunos Roadster|
|M2 1014||Autozam AZ-1|
|M2 1015||Autozam AZ-1|
|M2 1028||Eunos Roadster||300 units (1994)|
|M2 1031||Eunos Roadster|
- M2 1008 (1994, manufactured from Tokyo Limited)
- "ユーノス M2 1001". enthuno-mori.at-server.com. Archived from the original on 2004-06-24. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- "M2 1001". aus-cartalk.com. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- "M2 Corporation Roadsters: 1001, 1002, & 1028". clubRoadster.net. Archived from the original on 2011-04-09. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- "M2 1002". Mx5easternregion.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- "M2 1002". aus-cartalk.com. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- 株式会社プロトコーポレーション. "Ｍ２‐１０１５". goo-net.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-25. Retrieved 2010-07-28.
- "プレジャー（M2 1028 オーナズクラブ）". d9.dion.ne.jp. Retrieved 2010-07-23.