Funabashihōten Station, 2012
|Location||1 Fujiwara, Funabashi, Chiba
|Operated by||JR East|
|Passengers (FY2013)||17,706 daily|
Funabashihōten Station is served by the orbital Musashino Line between Fuchūhommachi and Nishi-Funabashi, with some trains continuing to Tokyo via the Keiyō Line. It is located 68.9 kilometers from Fuchūhommachi Station.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. The platforms are located in a cutting below street level, with the station building above.
|1||■ Musashino Line||for Shim-Matsudo, Minami-Koshigaya, Musashi-Urawa, Nishi-Kokubunji, and Fuchūhommachi|
|2||■ Musashino Line||for Nishi-Funabashi, Tokyo, and Kaihimmakuhari|
The station opened on 2 October 1978.
In fiscal 2013, the station was used by an average of 17,706 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Nakayama Racecourse
- Chiba Ichikawa Higashi High School
- Chiba Funabashi-Hōten High School
- Matsugane Stable
- 各駅情報（船橋法典駅） [Funabashihōten Station information] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "JR East Railway Major Route: Metropolitan Area" (PDF). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 [Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Funabashihōten Station.|
- Funabashihōten Station information (JR East) (Japanese)