|Predecessor||Granite Global Ventures|
|Headquarters||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|Products||Investments, Venture Capital|
|AUM||US $6.2 billion|
GGV Capital is a global venture capital firm that invests in local founders. As a multi-stage, sector-focused firm, GGV focuses on seed-to-growth stage investments across Consumer/New Retail, Social/Digital & Internet, Enterprise/Cloud and Frontier Tech sectors. The firm was founded in 2000 and manages $6.2 billion in capital across 13 funds.
They have offices in Beijing, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
GGV Capital investments include the following companies:
- 21 Vianet
- Alibaba Group
- AAC Acoustic
- Buddy Media
- China Talent Group
- Meihua Group
- Operator 
- Pactera formerly HiSoft
- Youku Tudou formerly Tudou
- GGV Capital Closes $1.88 Billion in New Funds, Press release, October 16, 2018, PR Newswire, retrieved October 18, 2018
- China’s GGV Capital raises $1.88b for new funds, Ka Kay Lum, October 17, 2018, DealStreetAsia, retrieved October 17, 2018
- GGV Capital collects total of $1.88 bln for new funds, Iris Dorbian, Oct 16, 2018, PE Hub, retrieved October 18, 2018
- GGV Capital Closes $1.88B For New Funds, Sophy Yang, Oct 17, 2018, China Money Network, retrieved October 18, 2018
- "GGV Capital website". October 17, 2018.
- "GGV Capital Raises $1.9 Billion to Back U.S., China Startups". www.bloomberg.com. October 16, 2018. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- CrunchBase GGV Capital. Crunchbase, retrieved Jan 7, 2015
- GGV Capital (Company Website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|