From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GIC may refer to:
- GIC Private Limited, formerly the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
- Galle International College
- Gender Identity Clinic, for the treatment of disorders related to gender variance
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re)
- Geomagnetically induced current
- Glass ionomer cement, a material used in dentistry
- Government Intermediate College, India
- Graphite intercalation compound, a complex material consisting of charged ions inserted in carbon layers.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate, a financial instrument
- Guaranteed investment contract, an insurance contract
- Gyosei International College in the U.K.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.