Jump to navigation Jump to search
GNR may refer to:
Military and paramilitary
- Gunner (rank)
- National Republican Guard (Italy) (Italian: Guardia Nazionale Repubblicana), active during World War II
- National Republican Guard (Portugal) (Portuguese: Guarda Nacional Republicana)
- Dr. Arturo Umberto Illia Airport, serving General Roca, Río Negro, Argentina
- Gambia International Airlines
- Great North Road (disambiguation)
- Great Northern Railway (disambiguation)
- Green Road railway station, in England
- Great North Radio, a radio station in North East England
- Graphene nanoribbon
- Great North Run, a half marathon in north-east England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GNR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.