From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GWR, gwr, or gŵr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GWR are the initials of and number of different organisations and concepts.
- The Great Western Railway, a former railway company in the United Kingdom (1833–1948) which operated between London, south-west England and Wales, and was associated with I K Brunel
- Great Western Railway (or Great Western Railroad), the name of several other railway operators around the world
- Great Western Railway (train operating company), the operator of the Greater Western rail franchise in the United Kingdom (2015–), formerly called First Great Western.
- The Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway, heritage railway that has taken the initials of the former Great Western Railway Company
- The ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange for Genesee & Wyoming, a short-line railroad holding company.
- GWR Group, former commercial radio company
- The GWR Records label
- Geographically Weighted Regression, in statistical analysis, a local multivariate regression function weighted on spatial dependence
- Guinness World Records, an organisation which adjudicates, collates and publishes world records in a number of categories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GWR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.