The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Private|
|Area served||World Wide|
Gamify formerly known as iKEMU is a Gamification Marketing Company that makes branded AdverGames. Gamify's proprietary software allows users to quickly create and deploy HTML5 games across platforms and on mobile devices and websites without the need to create code. Gamify was started in 2011 and in 2016 became available on the app market site WIX. In 2020 Shopify released Gamify game maker to their website platform. Since June 2020 Gamify has created or helped create nearly 10,000 AdverGame's.
Their platform allows users the ability to upload Art files and create playable links that can be placed on company websites. This allows for every AdverGame experience to be personalised and targeted towards intended customers. Gamify's platform allows for clients to keep track of user analytics, from customer engagement through data hand-over.
- User Engagement and Enjoyment
- Voucher Redemption rates
- Education around Products and Services
- Data Hand-over
- Inventive approaches for technology integration and information resources management. Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi, 1951-. Hershey, PA, USA. p. 194. ISBN 9781466662575. OCLC 889518765.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "iKEMU Offers Real Rewards for Playing Online Games". prwire.com.au. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "ikemu | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "Gamify Furthers Stance as World Leader in Video Game Marketing - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 24 August 2020.
- "Gamify Furthers Stance as World Leader in Video Game Marketing". PRUnderground. Retrieved 24 August 2020.
- "Gamify Network's growth mirrors popularity of gamification". VentureBeat. 28 July 2011. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "ikemu expands its advergame offering with Japanese partnership". 2 December 2016. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "イード---IKEMU JAPANと業務提携、100 種類以上のゲーム内でWEB広告を共同展開 | マネーボイス". マネーボイス (in Japanese). 31 March 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "遊べる広告「アドバゲーム」を提供するikemu―「広告の概念を変えたい」 | インサイド". インサイド (in Japanese). Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- Reiners, Torsten; Wood, Lincoln C. (22 November 2014). Gamification in Education and Business. Springer. ISBN 9783319102085.
- "SHARK TANK S4 E7 | Janine Allis". www.janineallis.com.au. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "Shark Tank Season 4 Episode 7 | Naomi Simson". Naomi Simson. 26 June 2018. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- Shannon, John. "Gamify gets in the Shark Tank". Retrieved 23 September 2018.