Garrett M. Graff
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
Garrett M. Graff (born 1981) is an American journalist and author. He is a former editor of Politico Magazine, editor-in-chief of Washingtonian magazine in Washington, D.C., and instructor at Georgetown University in the Masters in Professional Studies Journalism and Public Relations program.
Graff was born in 1981 and raised in Montpelier, Vermont. As an undergraduate at Harvard University, Graff was an editor of The Harvard Crimson. He also held internships at ABC News' Political Unit and Atlantic Monthly. He served as deputy national press secretary on Howard Dean's presidential campaign; he helped create and maintain Dean's website.
He later took a job as the Vice President of Communications at EchoDitto, Inc. a Washington, D.C.-based technology consulting firm. Graff also ran FishbowlDC for the blog Media Bistro. In 2005, Graff became the first blogger to receive credentials to cover the White House.
Graff and Katherine Frances Birrow were married in Barnard, Vermont in 2013.
- The First Campaign. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux. 2007. ISBN 9780374155032. OCLC 474017210.
- The Threat Matrix: Inside Robert Mueller's FBI and the War on Global Terror. Little, Brown and Company. 2011. ASIN B0047Y1766.
- Angel Is Airborne: JFK's Final Flight From Dallas. 2003. ASIN B00G3GNUXO.
- Raven Rock: The Story of the U.S. Government's Secret Plan to Save Itself—While the Rest of Us Die. Simon & Schuster. 2017. ISBN 9781508237877. OCLC 980878943.
- The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of 9/11. Avid Reader Press. 2019. ISBN 978-1-5011-8220-4.
- Beaujon, Andrew (October 30, 2015). "Garrett Graff Leaves Politico, Will Return to Vermont". Washingtonian. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- "Garrett M. Graff". The Harvard Crimson. Retrieved December 8, 2019.
- "Author Profiles: Garrett M. Graff". Washingtonian. Retrieved August 13, 2009.
- Kurtz, Howard (October 25, 2009). "Media Notes: Garrett Graff, part editor, part rocket, takes the helm at Washingtonian magazine". The Washington Post. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- "FishbowlDC is written by Garrett Graff". MediaBistro. January 26, 2005. Archived from the original on February 21, 2006.
- Seeyle, Katharine (March 7, 2005). "White House Approves Pass for Blogger". The New York Times. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- Katherine Birrow, Garrett Graff Sept. 8, 2013
- "Angel is Airborne | Washingtonian". Washingtonian. 2013-10-15. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- "In The Event Of Attack, Here's How The Government Plans 'To Save Itself'". NPR.org. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- Vogt, Justin (2017-06-16). "How Washington Planned for a Cold-War Apocalypse". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- 21 Books to Curl Up With This Fall , Newsweek, 
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|