Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gasa, gåsa, or gaša in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gasa or GASA may refer to:
- Gasa District, Bhutan
- Gasa, Bhutan, capital of the Gasa District
- Gasa Dzong, the administrative center of Gasa District
- Gasa (barangay) Medina, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Gasa (barangay) Lakewood, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Xishuangbanna Gasa Airport, airport serving Jinghong, Yunnan, China
- Gasa (crater), a crater on Mars
- Biuku Gasa, a Solomon Islander, one of two scouts who found the crew of John F. Kennedy's Motor Torpedo Boat PT-109
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.