From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gasa, gåsa, or gaša in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gasa or GASA may refer to:
- Gasa District, Bhutan
- Gasa, Bhutan, capital of the Gasa District
- Gasa Dzong, the administrative center of Gasa District
- Gasa (barangay) Medina, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Gasa (barangay) Lakewood, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Xishuangbanna Gasa Airport, airport serving Jinghong, Yunnan, China
- Biuku Gasa, a Solomon Islander, one of two scouts who found the crew of John F. Kennedy's Motor Torpedo Boat PT-109
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.