|Airport type||Public use|
|Owner||Gaston's White River Resort|
|Elevation AMSL||479 ft / 146 m|
Gaston's Airport (FAA LID: 3M0) is a public use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) south of the central business district of Lakeview, a city in Baxter County, Arkansas, United States. It is privately owned by Gaston's White River Resort and is also known as Gaston's White River Resort Airstrip.
Facilities and aircraft
Gaston's Airport covers an area of 16 acres (6 ha) at an elevation of 479 feet (146 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 6/24 with a turf surface measuring 3,200 by 55 feet (975 x 17 m).
- Gaston's White River Resort Airstrip (3M0)
- Gaston's Resort (3M0) at Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial image as of January 2002 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- Resources for this airport: