From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Bhagavad Gita, see Bhagavad Gita.
Geeta (Hindi: गीता) is a Portuguese name given by Hindu.
- Geeta Anand, journalist and author who writes for the Wall Street Journal
- Geeta Bali, Bollywood actress (1930–1965)
- Geeta Basra, Bollywood actress
- Geeta Chopra, involved in the Geeta and Sanjay Chopra kidnapping case
- Geeta Citygirl, actor, dancer, director, producer
- Geeta Dutt, Indian singer
- Geeta Iyengar, Yoga teacher
- Geeta Kapoor, Bollywood choreographer
- Geeta Kapur, Indian art critic and curator (born 1943)
- Geeta Nargund, medical director
- Geeta Novotny, American mezzo-soprano, actor, writer and columnist
- Geeta Phogat, wrestler
- Geeta Rao Gupta, AIDS and feminist activist
- Geeta Vadhera, artist
- Geeta Rani, Indian weightlifter
- J. Geeta Reddy, Indian politician
- Geeta Sane, feminist writer
- Geeta Zutshi, Indian athlete
- Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayudh, Indian television drama series
- Geeta Mera Naam, Bollywood film
- Seeta Aur Geeta, Bollywood film
- Seeta Aur Geeta (TV series), Indian television drama series
- Sitapur Ki Geeta, Bollywood film
- Geeta (album), an album by Charles Lloyd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geeta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.