|Written by||S. N. Swamy (screenplay)
Asha Mathew (writer)
|Music by||M.G. Radhakrishnan
Aparna (Geetha) becomes a teacher against her mother's wishes. At school Aparna meets a new student named Abhimanyu, whose father is a famous playwright, Yatheendran (Mammootty), a man whom she once loved. His latest play was inspired by her life. Aparna treated Abhimanyu as her own son until a mysterious man named Jagadeesh Nair (Mohanlal) who reutrn from USA who claimed that he was the biological father of Abhimanyu,soon Aparna learn that Abhimanyu was son of late twin sister also Jagadeesh's wife
- Mammootty - Yatheendran
- Mohanlal - Jagadeesh Nair
- Geetha - Aparna, Atheena
- Thilakan - Kesava Kurup
- Srividya - Aparna's Mother
- Mala Aravindan - Bose
- Tony - Singer
- Lizy - Herself
- Ranjini Haridas - child at school (uncredited)
- Aromal Hamsame (Yesudas, Bichu Thirumala, Ravindran)
- Chuvaduvachu Kalikkane (Sujatha Mohan, Bichu Thirumala, Ravindran)
- Hei Kurumpi (K.S Chithra, Bichu Thirumala, Ravindran)
- "Geetham". bharatmovies.com. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen, National Film Archive of India (1994). Encyclopaedia of Indian cinema (illustrated ed.). 11 pages: British Film Institute. p. 568. ISBN 9780851704555.
- "Geetham (1986)". devaragam.com. Archived from the original on 16 December 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|