|Look up Gene, gene, or genes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gene is a molecular unit of biological inheritance.
Gene or Genes also may refer to:
- Gene (novel), a novel by Stel Pavlou
- Gene (journal), established in 1976 and published by Elsevier
- Genes (journal), established in 2010 and published by MDPI
- Gene Marshall, a collectible fashion doll
- Gene Belcher, in television series Bob's Burgers
- Gene, the main antagonist in Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
- Gene, the main character in God Hand
- Gene Forrester, a main character in A Separate Peace
- Gene (band), English indie/rock quartet who rose to prominence in the mid-1990s
- Genes (album) (2003) by Dave Couse
- Genes (game show), Tamil language game show
- Gênes, historic department of the French Consulate and of the First French Empire in present-day Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.