Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gene, gene, or genes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gene is a sequence of DNA or RNA that codes for a molecule that has a function.
Gene or Genes also may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Gene (novel), a novel by Stel Pavlou
- Gene (journal), established in 1976 and published by Elsevier
- Genes (journal), established in 2010 and published by MDPI
- Gene Marshall, a collectible fashion doll
- Gene Belcher, in the television series Bob's Burgers
- Gene, the main antagonist in Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
- Gene, the main character in God Hand
- Gene Forrester, in A Separate Peace
- Gene, the main character in The Emoji Movie
- Gene (band), English indie/rock quartet who rose to prominence in the mid-1990s
- Genes (album) (2003) by Irish artist Dave Couse
- Gênes, historic department of the French Consulate and of the First French Empire in present-day Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.