General Trias International FC
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||General Trias International Football Club|
|Manager||Byung Juk Min|
General Trias International FC was a Filipino association football club composed wholly South Korean players based in General Trias, Cavite and a member of Cavite Football Association. The club participated in the United Football League in 2013.
General Trias International F.C. debuted in 2012 UFL Cup  as one of the guest teams  and reached the quarter-finals of the Cup after they were defeated by eventual champions Stallion. The club also advanced to the 2013 PFF National Men's Club Championship after they ranked in the Top 10 of 2012 UFL Cup.
PFF National Men's Club Championship
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- UFL Philippines. "Military teams continue to take a battering". UFL Philippines. http://www.uflphilippines.com.ph. Retrieved 17 January 2013. External link in
- Olivares, Rick. "Twenty-eight teams to vie for the 2012 UFL Cup". Retrieved September 14, 2012.
- UFL philippines. "2012–2013 United Football Cup Teams – General Trias International FC". UFL Philippines. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- UFL Philippines. "Stallion survives penalty shootout with Gen. Trias to book semis seat". UFL Philippines. http://www.uflphilippines.com.ph. Retrieved 16 January 2013. External link in
- Manahan, John Paul (4 January 2013). "PFF-SMART Club Nationals Round of 16 set next". SoccercentralPh.com. Soccer Central Philippines. Retrieved 5 January 2013.