George Anders (born 1957) is an American business journalist and the author of four books, including the New York Times bestseller, Perfect Enough. He has worked as an editor or staff writer at The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company magazine and Bloomberg View. He currently resides in Northern California.
Anders has been writing for national publications for 30 years. He started his writing career working for The Wall Street Journal and eventually became a top feature writer, where he specialized in in-depth profiles. After his stint with The Wall Street Journal, he served as West Coast bureau chief for Fast Company. Anders later became a founding member of the Bloomberg View board of editors and began working for Forbes as a contributing writer in 2012.
Awards and honors
- Anders, George (October 2011), The Rare Find: Spotting Extraordinary Talent Before Anyone Else, Portfolio, ISBN 978-1-59184-425-9
- Anders, George (January 2003), Perfect Enough: Carly Fiorina and the Reinvention of Hewlett-Packard, Portfolio, ISBN 978-1-59184-003-9
- Anders, George (November 1996), Health Against Wealth: HMOs and the Breakdown of Medical Trust, Houghton-Mifflin, ISBN 978-0-395-82283-8
- Anders, George (May 1992), Merchants of Debt: KKR and the Mortgaging of U.S. Business, Basic Books, ISBN 978-0-465-04522-8
- "Stanford Breakfast Briefings". Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "BEST SELLERS: February 16, 2003". The New York Times. 16 February 2003. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "More about George Anders, author of The Rare Find". George Anders Books. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "UCLA Gerald Loeb Awards, past finalists". Archived from the original on 26 May 2011. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- "The Pulitzer Prizes, 1997". Lack of Assurance. Dow Jones & Co. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|