George FitzGerald (musician)
|Birth name||George Edmund Benedict FitzGerald|
|Origin||Watford, Hertfordshire, England|
|Labels||Double Six, Hotflush, Aus|
|Associated acts||Scuba, Boxed In, Lil Silva, Tracey Thorn, Bonobo|
George FitzGerald is an English electronic musician.
FitzGerald was an employee at the London record store Black Market Records in the mid-2000s, and began issuing records of his own after relocating to Berlin in 2010. He issued singles and EPs on the labels Hotflush, Aus Music, and Hypercolour in the early 2010s and signed with Double Six Recordings in 2013. In 2015, he issued his first full-length album for that label, which included appearances from vocalists Lawrence Hart and Boxed In.
- Fading Love (Double Six, 2015)
- All That Must Be (Domino, 2018)
- The Let Down (Hotflush, 2010)
- Don't You (Hotflush, 2011)
- Fernweh (Man Make Music, 2011)
- Silhouette (Aus Music, 2012)
- Child (Aus Music, 2012)
- Needs You (Hypercolour, 2012)
- Biography, Allmusic
- Review, Pitchfork Media
- Review, The Guardian
- Review, Evening Standard
- Review, Resident Advisor
- Evans, Steph (23 August 2019). "George FitzGerald and Lil Silva ring "Chimes" for debut as OtherLiine". Earmilk. Archived from the original on 7 September 2019. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
|This article on a British electronic musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|