From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ger or GER may refer to:
- Ger, Girona, a village in the province of Girona and autonomous community of Catalonia, Spain
- Ger, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées department of France
- Ger, Manche, a commune in the Manche department of France
- Ger, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department of France
- Góra Kalwaria, Mazovian Voivodship, Poland
- Shiquanhe, Tibet, historically called Ger
Healthcare and science
Language and writing
Peoples and governments
- Ger (Hasidic dynasty), a Hasidic dynasty from Góra Kalwaria
- Ger toshav, the biblical term for a resident alien
- Convert to Judaism, ger in Hebrew.
- Great Eastern Railway (GER), a British railway company formed in 1862
- GER, the airport code for Rafael Cabrera Mustelier Airport, serving Nueva Gerona, Cuba
Sports and events
- Great Eastern Run, a running event in Peterborough, United Kingdom
- Ger (weapon), the javelin of the Germanic tribe of the Teutons
- Gross enrolment ratio, a statistical measure used in the education sector and by the UN
- Yurt, a portable felt dwelling, called гэр (ger) in Mongolian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.