Born in Greenville, Illinois, Greider was educated in the public schools in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Greider was a businessman and served on the La Crosse Common Council 1966-1968. Greider was vice president and secretary of a bakery in La Crosse. In 1972, he moved to Mason City, Iowa, where he died. Greider served in the Wisconsin State Assembly 1969-1971.
- United States Social Security Death Index
- 'Gerald Arthur Greider Ex-legislator recalled as 'a people person,' La Crosse Tribune, John Ellenbecker, March 22, 1982, pg. 7
- 'Former city alderman, state lawmaker dies,' La Crosse Tribune, March 21, 1982, pg. 16
- Gerald Greider, Wisconsin Historical Society
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1971, Biographical Sketch of Gerald Greider, pg. 46
|This article about a Wisconsin politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|