|Publicly traded Aktiebolag|
|Traded as||Nasdaq Stockholm: GETI B|
|Carl Bennet (Chairman), Mattias Perjos (President and CEO)|
|Products||Disinfectors, sterilisation equipment, hospital beds, stretchers, Dopplers, bedsore prevention equipment, surgical tables, ventilators, heart-lung machines|
|Revenue||SEK 29.756 billion (2016)|
|SEK 2.287 billion (2016)|
|SEK 1,213 billion (2016)|
|Total assets||SEK 55.211 billion (end 2016)|
|Total equity||SEK 20.916 billion (end 2016)|
Number of employees
|15582 (end 2016)|
Getinge AB is a global medical technology company, founded in Sweden in 1904. The firm provides equipment and systems within healthcare and life sciences. The company was formerly organised in three business areas: Infection Control (trading as Getinge), Extended Care (ArjoHuntleigh) and Medical Systems (Maquet, the world's largest maker of surgical tables), but announced it would become a single brand company, operating under the brand Getinge, on March 20, 2017. The company's president and CEO is Mattias Perjos. Carl Bennet is the company's chairman. Getinge's shares have been listed on the OMX Nordic List in Stockholm since 1993 and have formed part of the OMXS30 index since July 2009.
- GETINGE, "Getinge 1904-2004 - the first hundred years", 2004 Almqvist & Wiksell, ISBN 91-631-6389-6
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Getinge Group. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 March 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "Getinge establishes new brand structure and becomes a single brand company". Getinge AB. 20 March 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "Getinge tar plats i OMXS30-index". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). 10 June 2009. Archived from the original on 1 August 2012. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-01. Retrieved 2012-03-12.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|