From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gettysburg (film))
Gettysburg may refer to:
- Gettysburg Campaign, a series of American Civil War military engagements in the Main Eastern Theater
- Gettysburg Address, President Abraham Lincoln's speech at the November 19, 1863, Consecration of the National Cemetery at Gettysburg.
- Gettysburg, South Dakota
- Gettysburg Air Force Station, a General Surveillance Radar Station in South Dakota during the Cold War
- Gettysburg Ranch, site of Robert N. Getty's former Gettysburg Hotel at the mouth of the Lyre River in Clallam County, Washington
- Gettysburg Township, Graham County, Kansas
- Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Battlefield Historic District, 11,000 acres (4,500 ha) of historic properties, buildings, and structures in Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg National Military Park, 4,000 acres (1,600 ha) protected by the National Park Service
- Gettysburg National Tower, the former hyperboloid tower seized under the Takings Clause
- Gettysburg Battlefield, the area of Civil War military engagements partially within the military park
- Gettysburg Armory, a vacant borough facility on the National Register of Historic Places
- Gettysburg College, a liberal arts college mostly within the borough
- Gettysburg Railroad Station, a defunct railway station of which only the depot building survives, which houses a railway museum
- Gettysburg Theological Seminary, the original name for the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Area School District, a region of Adams County, Pennsylvania, with a high school north of the borough
- Gettysburg Regional Airport, a general aviation airport in Adams County, Pennsylvania, west of the borough
- York-Hanover-Gettysburg, PA Combined Statistical Area, a combined statistical area in York and Adams counties
- Gettysburg, PA USA, a United States Metropolitan Statistical Area that is the Adams County portion of the York-Hanover-Gettysburg CSA
For additional media regarding the Battle of Gettysburg--most which use the name "Gettysburg", see Template:Battle of Gettysburg and Category:American Civil War films.
- Gettysburg Cyclorama, an 1883 painting entitled The Battle of Gettysburg
- Gettysburg (1993 film), a film based on the novel The Killer Angels
- Gettysburg (2011 film), a History Channel television movie
- Gettysburg (The Outer Limits), a science fiction TV episode partially set in the Battle of Gettysburg
- Sid Meier's Gettysburg!, a Battle of Gettysburg computer game
- Gettysburg (game), a Battle of Gettysburg board game
- Gettysburg (1863), a trilogy of heavy metal songs on Iced Earth's 2004 The Glorious Burden album.
- Gettysburg: A Novel of the Civil War, an alternate history with the Confederacy winning the Battle of Gettysburg.
- "Gettysburg", a song on the 2006 Ratatat album, Classics (Ratatat album)
- "Gettysburg," a 2011 episode of the TV show The Office
- Gettysburg, a 1938 Los Angeles Federal Music Project radio opera
- Gettysburg Battlefield Memorial Association, a former preservation organization for the battlefield in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Electric Railway, the 1893-1916 Gettysburg Battlefield trolley
- Gettysburg Railroad, the first of several Gettysburg-named steamtrain lines servicing Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, prior to the Western Maryland and Reading railroads
- Forest City and Gettysburg Railroad, formerly servicing Gettysburg, South Dakota
- The Gettysburg Championship, a former women's golf tournament in Adams County, Pennsylvania
- The Gettysburg Times, an Adams County, Pennsylvania, newspaper
- USS Gettysburg (1858), a Scottish ship supplying the Confederate States of America until captured by the Union Navy and renamed in 1864.
- USS Gettysburg (CG-64), a Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gettysburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.