|Date of birth||29 October 1966|
|Place of birth||Milan, Italy|
|Italy and PSG (goalkeeping coach)|
|2002–2004||Como (goalkeeping coach)|
|2004–2014||Genoa (goalkeeping coach)|
|2014–2016||Italy and Genoa (goalkeeping coach)|
|2016–2018||Italy and Chelsea F.C. (goalkeeping coach)|
|2018–||Italy and PSG (goalkeeping coach)|
Gianluca Spinelli, born 29 October 1966, is an Italian professional football goalkeeper coach. He is currently a goalkeeper coach for French club Paris Saint-Germain under Thomas Tuchel and the Italy national football team.
Spinelli began his career as a goalkeeper coach at local team Como in 2002. After spending two years with the Lariani, he was picked up by Serie A team Genoa C.F.C.. He spent 12 years at Genoa, serving under 16 managers, helping lead the club out of the Serie C, (Now Lega Pro) to the top flight, and earning a reputation as one of the best goalkeeping coaches in Italy. From 2014 Spinelli joined manager Antonio Conte as part of the coaching staff of the Italy national football team, maintaining the dual role of goalkeeping coach for both Genoa and Italy. After Italy's 6–5 penalty shootout loss to Germany in the Euro 2016 quarter-finals, Spinelli followed Conte to English club Chelsea, at which he currently resides. He currently holds the dual role of goalkeeping coach for both the Italy national football team and Chelsea. During the 2016–17 Premier League season, Chelsea's starting goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois praised Spinelli's abilities as a goalkeeping coach, and has credited Spinelli for helping him to improve his overall game and technique.
- Serie B: 2006–07 (Promoted)
- Serie C1: 2005–06 (Runner-up)
- Serie A Goalkeeping coach of the Year: 2011–12, 2014–15, 2015–16
- GESSI ADAMOLI (12 September 2014). "Spinelli, dalle periferie alla Nazionale di Conte "Ma ho tanto da imparare"" (in Italian). La Repubblica. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Filippo Bonsignore (20 July 2016). "Nazionale, tutti gli uomini del c.t. Ventura Tre fedelissimi, 3 nuovi e un «contiano»" (in Italian). Il Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Roberto Sabatino (16 July 2016). "Il Genoa saluta Gianluca Spinelli: allenerà i portieri del Chelsea" (in Italian). PianetaGenoa1893.net. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- GESSI ADAMOLI (27 May 2016). "Addio al mago dei portieri Conte si porta via Spinelli" (in Italian). La Repubblica. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "Gianluca Spinelli - Goalkeeper coach". Chelsea F.C. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- David Pasztor (6 February 2017). "Courtois credits new goalkeeper coach with key improvements in his game this season". SBNation.com. Retrieved 2 March 2017.