Gilligan's Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gilligan's Island is an enduringly popular 1960s American television comedy. It may also refer to:
- Gilligan's Island (pinball), a 1991 pinball machine based on the TV show
- Gilligan's Island, an alternate name of one of the cays of the Cayos de Caña Gorda, south of Puerto Rico
- "Gilligan's Island (Stairway)", a Little Roger and the Goosebumps song that matched the lyrics of the show's theme song to the tune of "Stairway to Heaven"
- Gilligan's Island (film), the remake film of the TV series
- Gilligans Island, a small island within Sugarloaf Reservoir in Christmas Hills, Victoria, Australia
- The Adventures of Gilligan's Island. A 1990 NES video game based on the TV show.
- Gilligan's Island, a nickname for a secondary pitlane at Infineon Raceway used during the Winston Cup races in the early 90's as the primary pitlane was too small to accommodate all 43 cars taking part in the race. The pitlane was isolated from the garage area and pitstalls were allocated to the slowest qualifiers as being on "Gilligan's Island" was a big disadvantage. There was no bridge or tunnel to access the garage area, so if a team needed an "exotic" sparepart they had to bring it to their pit prior to the race or their day was done.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gilligan's Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.