Gion Shouja no Kane ga Naru
|Gion Shouja no Kane ga Naru|
|EP by Alice Nine|
|Released||November 17, 2004
November 23, 2005
|Alice Nine chronology|
Gion Shouja no Kane ga Naru (祇園盛者の鐘が鳴る; The Gion Temple's Bells Toll) is an Alice Nine extended play that was released on November 17, 2004. It was later re-released on the King Records label on November 23, 2005.
- Gradation (グラデーション)
- Gokusai Gokushiki Gokudouka (極彩極色極道歌<G3>; Brilliantly Coloured Immoral Poem)
- Akai Kazeguruma (朱い風車; Red Pinwheel)
- Honjitsu wa Seiten Nari (本日ハ晴天ナリ; Today the Sky Cleared)
- H.A.N.A.B.I. (Fireworks)
- Gion Shouja no Kane ga Naru was re-released later in 2005.
- The first pressings came with a special packaging.
- "Oricon listing for King Records re-release". oricon.co.jp. Retrieved 2008-08-28.